SINGING THE SONG

September 24, 2018
Hi girls.

Remember you have to sing the songs for next class in the auditorium.

This is the model you can follow to introduce your singer for next class.

Remember your presentation will have 3 grades


1. The singer custom
2. the introduction of the singer
3. Pronunciation of the song





 For a singer


Hello everyone.

My name is .....(Singer)..................
I was born on __Day/Month Year_____     and I died    __Day /Month /Year___
My greatest hits are - _______________________
And today I am going to sing - ___________________



For a band


Hello everyone
The name of my band is ___Band______
We started as a band on  ___Day /Month / Year__
Our greatest hits are _____________________
And today we are going to sing _________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

exam

FINAL ENGLISH EXAM

HOMEWORK